The blue sapphire gemstone has always been a gem to be in awe of. Its magnificent sheen and perfect hue put many other gemstones’ beauty to shame. Such is the brilliance of this stone that people from all over the world adore it and have been purchasing it to adorn their jewelry or gemstone collections.
The blue sapphire is ruled by the planet Saturn. It is believed that this gem is a fast-acting gem that is powerful enough to change the life of the wearer. But, this doesn’t mean that the gemstone will always benefit the wearer, if worn by a native for whom the planet is malefic, this gem can do more harm than good.
If you are intrigued by this gemstone too and wish to buy blue sapphire, then first you must know who should wear this gemstone.
Who Should Wear Blue Sapphire Gemstone And Who Shouldn’t?
Astrology recommends wearing precious gemstone based on the study of the native’s horoscope. Studying the horoscope will inform about the placement of the planets in the person’s horoscope and suggest whether the blue sapphire will suit them.
While a weak Saturn may result in several trials and tribulations for the native, a strong Saturn will bring a lot of success, good luck, fortune, and fame. However, the placement of Saturn along with the Sun, Moon, Mars, and Rahu may bring negative results in an individual’s life.
Thus, it is important to wear the Blue Sapphire gemstone only after consultation with an experienced and reliable astrologer.
In The Following Cases For Wearing Blue Sapphire Gemstone:
- When Saturn’s major period is approaching in an Aries native’s horoscope, then they should wear the blue sapphire. Those individuals for whom the Saturn is placed in the 2nd, 7th, 10th, and 11th house can wear blue sapphire without any difficulty.
- Another native that can wear this gem and reap its benefits is a Taurus ascendant whose charts have Saturn placed in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th, or 11th house.
- As Saturn holds an auspicious and an inauspicious house in a Gemini native’s horoscope, proper care should be taken before wearing the Blue Sapphire. If Saturn is placed in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, or 10th house, then a Gemini native can wear Blue Sapphire, but only after trying the stone for three days and witnessing its effects for the said period.
- For a Cancer native, Saturn may not really be an auspicious planet. However, if it is placed in the right houses, then the planet can bring knowledge, spirituality and several benefits from partnerships. These houses can be 4th, 7th, and 11th.
- Leo is ruled by the Sun, which is an enemy of Saturn. Thus, blue sapphire should only be worn by a Leo native if Saturn is placed in the 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th, and 11th house.
- For the Virgo native, Saturn is a neutral planet. Such ascendants should only wear the sapphire when Saturn is placed in the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th or 11th house.
- When it comes to a Libra ascendant, Saturn is highly favorable to them. This planet is quite powerful in providing several benefits to the Libra natives. Those who have Saturn in the 1st, 4th, 5th, or 9th house should wear this gem to improve their luck and fortune.
- For the sign Scorpio, Saturn doesn’t yield favorable results. This is the reason why Scorpio natives should only wear a sapphire if the Saturn is in the major period. But, this should only be done after consultation with a knowledgeable astrologer.
It is important to remember that if the Saturn is negative or malefic in your charts, then it can lead to several chronic medical conditions and ailments like troubles related to knees and bones, rheumatism, and even paralysis.
Also, those who are lawyers, magistrates, surgeons or businessmen are in the import/export business can wear this gem to enjoy its benefits, only if their horoscope permits it.
However, proper care should be taken that the blue sapphire is worn in such a way that it touches the skin. This will ensure that the energies of the stone are being transferred to the wearer.
So, the next time you are searching for the best blue sapphire price, make sure you consult an astrologer who can guide you whether you should wear the stone or not as Blue Sapphire is a great gemstone, but not everyone can wear it.