Several people are advised to wear corrective or remedial gemstones as per their birth horoscope. However, not all of them know the correct method to do so. If you have been advised to buy a natural coral and wear it to reap the benefits that it offers and then it becomes extremely important for you to know the correct wearing method of the coral gemstone.
How to wear a Coral Gemstone?
Step 1: Always begin the coral wearing process by buying it from an official seller. Whether you buy moonga online or from a physical store, make sure that your purchased stone is natural and genuine. A synthetic stone may not provide you the real powers of the coral stone. So, choose wisely.
Step 2: Make sure that your coral stone is embedded in either Copper or Gold or a combination of these metals to get the benefits of the stone.
Step 3: Once you have got the stone, the next thing to do is to know the right day and time to wear it. You should wear a coral gemstone on a Tuesday morning between 5-6 am and during the Shukla Paksha period.
Step 4: Now, to purify the ring, put it in Ganga Jal before wearing it. Also, the coral gem must be worn on the third finger of the right hand, if the wearer is a male, and on the third finger of the left hand if the wearer is a female.
Step 5: Sit on a red cloth or asana and face the east direction. Now, place the ring on a red cloth too and burn five incense sticks and round them up the ring five times. After that, chant the following mantra 108 times:
“Aum Bhaum Bhaumaye Namah Aum” or
“Om Sri Sarvanabhavaaya Namah”
Step 6: After following the above process, wear the coral gem and make sure to keep it clean. Remember that the maximum lifespan of coral stone is 3 to 4 years. Thus, change the ring after this period to continue obtaining its benefits.
Benefits of Wearing a Coral Stone
A coral stone brings immense benefits to the wearers. Let’s take a look at some of these benefits of wearing coral gemstone:
- Getting the much-needed protection from evil eye and black magic becomes easy by wearing a red coral gemstone.
- Those who have been dealing with debt for a long time should wear a red coral gemstone if their horoscope permits it. Doing so may help them repay all the liabilities that they owe and live a debt-free life.
- This gemstone is believed to provide victory over the enemies as it is the gemstone of Planet Mars and this planet is known as the God of Warfare which provides strength to overcome difficulties and foes.
- Being a healing stone, coral helps in treating several conditions like acne and other skin problems. It also purifies the blood and gives protection against cuts and injuries.
- People who have a weak Mars in their birth chart can be benefited by wearing a coral gemstone and treat a number of issues like anger, impatience or other emotional problems.
- For those who have a general tendency to be lazy or laid back, this gemstone is really helpful as it helps in conquering the feeling of procrastination and lethargy and makes one active and spirited.
- The coral gemstone is also beneficial in improving the mental health of the wearer. Those suffering from depression or incessant fear must wear a coral after consulting it with an experienced astrologer.
- Coral gemstone has proved to provide great results to those who encounter from relationship troubles. If someone has a Manglik dosha in their horoscope, then it becomes important to consult a renowned astrologer and know if wearing a coral gemstone can help. If it can, then the person must wear it to get rid of the challenges in their relationships.
Recommended Read: Gemstones Origins, Astrology & Benefits