Pearl is a natural gemstone that is found under the deep sea and it is the most beautiful and attractive gemstone that is used for astrology as well as jewelry purpose too. Pearl gemstone is one of the precious gemstones among-st the important Navagraha stones. It has attractiveness which makes it women’s favorite.
This is an endowment of nature, shaped in the profoundness of the ocean, rather than other mineral based gemstones like sapphire and emerald.
The Pearl gemstone governed by the planet moon, it symbolizes the power of the mind, its thinking ability, and self-confidence. On similar lines, it has some amazing benefits that are little known to us.
Some of them are:
Benefits of pearl gemstone
Pearl Stone rings and necklaces have an amazing effect on the people who get angry quickly. Associated with the planet moon, it is the gemstone for the zodiac sign Cancer. Enhancing the influence of the moon, it implies gentleness, love in family life, a stable mind, charm in the eyes, the beauty of a woman. It also reduces:
- Uncertainty in life
To explain it further:
- People who wear it gets a lot of recognition, admiration, prosperity and majestic luxuries
- It also enhances the memory and brainpower
- Pearl Gemstone brings good fortune. Pearl is also suggested to wear those who suffer depression and instability in life.
- This reduces discomfort during sleep
- It also helps in developing harmony between husband and wife
- This Gemstone also has many positive effects on the body, which includes eliminating problems like throat trouble, dysentery, eye trouble that is caused by the afflicted moon.
- Pearl enhances the concentration power of the individual who wears it
- It invokes creative thoughts among individuals and enhances memory power
- Pearl regulates the menstrual cycle and increases fertility
- It is one of the best gemstones to reduce anxiety and short-tempered behavior.
Physical healing benefits
Pearl changes lifestyle, involving stress, strain, and anxiety takes a toll on the health of each and every individual. This leads to insomnia. Pearl jewelry or a pearl gem can do a lot in reducing the effects of insomnia or lack of sleep.
Price Of Pearl
The price of a pearl depends on the type of pearl that is being used. Freshwater or seawater pearl could be expensive, but that again depends on the size, shape, and color of the gemstone.
A precious type of Basra pearl cost starts from $500 to $6,00 per carat. On the other hand, Venezuela pearl cost is from 350$ to 400$ per carat. Basra Pearl is highly expensive in the gemstone market, where fresh pearl gemstone is a little less expensive than Basra pearl. Oyster pearl is the first cultured pearl that is completely round in shape and is white in color.
You can buy certified pearl online but ensure that before wearing pearl gemstone consult with astrologer first. If you are looking for an authentic pearl, ask for a certificate of authenticity from the dealer. Beware! There are some dealers who falsely label synthetic pearl gemstones as the authentic pearl at a very cheap price. It’s suggested buying natural and certified gemstone that provides by a renowned gemstone lab.
If you want to explore your choices of pearl jewelry, you can choose pearl earrings, pearl bracelets, pearl necklaces.