Gemstones hold great value in the ancient Vedic astrology. The Navratnas or the 9 gemstones that we have used since ages represent the nine planets in the solar system and have been used to neutralize the ill effects of their radiations.
What is Hessonite Gemstone?
It is a honey-colored gemstone which realtes to the planet Rahu. The term ‘Hessonite’ originates from the Greek word ‘Hesson’, which surprisingly stands for ‘inferior’. It is said so because Rahu or the ‘Dragon Head’ in the western clairvoyance is considered to be a destructive planet.
What are the astrological benefits of wearing a Hessonite?
Hessonite Gemstone is a strong gemstone that overrides the malicious effects of the planet Rahu.
- It is also said to treat depression, mental issues, other anxieties
- It helps in professional development
- Hessonite Stone cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye and sinus, hemorrhoids, palpitation of the heart, fatigue and blood pressure.
- A Hessonite brings to the wearer the five fruits of life: Dharma (Righteous living), Kama (Bliss), Moksha (Salvation or Nirvana), Artha (Money), Dhyana (Meditation)
- To boost peace and harmony in maritaal life, both the husband and wife should wear the Hessonite stone. but before wearing they should consult with an experienced vedic astrologer.
- Some of the other unique diseases it can heal include fear psychosis, multiple personality syndromes, skin-related diseases.
- It has a positive effect on the Mooladhara Chakra.
- The individual wearing the gemstone is not influenced by any sort of black magic.
- The wearer is ahead of the competition and also emerges victorious in trying situations.
- It also boosts the influence of a person on the public. It is, therefore, beneficial for people who are pursuing public speaking and orator ship.
- Professionals, politician, lawyers can wear it for best results.
How and when to wear a Hessonite or Gomed stone?
Rahu is a Prakash graha, which is also a lusterless planet. It is believed that if Rahu is on the ascendant, wearing a hessonite may be recommended. Hessonite is also considered good for those born under the sun sign Aries.
Hessonite emits the cosmic color- ultraviolet, which is the coldest color ray and should use for diseases causes by overheating like high fever, extreme acidity, indigestion, over-sexuality, etc. It also works with insanity.
A flawed hessonite should not wear together. Although it is difficult to find a flawless hessonite and That hessonite who has a white or bluish color and lacks luster should never be worn. A red-colored Gomed is bad for health, and the one with a mixture of mica ruins the wealth.
How much should the hessonite gemstone weigh?
The gemstone should according to your body weight and should be set in gold, silver, or a combination of ‘panch dhatu’ or five metals like Gold, Silver, and Iron. It should be wear in the Middle or ring finger of either hand.
The ring should be wear on the first time on a Saturday, during the waxing moon. A Saturday which falls in the Shukal Paksh or the ascending cycle of the moon is the auspicious for this purpose. Rahu should be in a good sign and in the constellations of Swati, Ardra, and Satabisha.
It is mandatory to wash the hessonite gemstone with Gangajal and raw milk. The gemstone should wear after chanting the following Rahu mantra 108 times: Om Raam Rahve Namah.
After the gemstone can wear, here is what you need to do:
- Donate mustard oil, black sesame seeds, blanket, blue-colored cloth and money to a Brahman.
- Offer grass to a horse
Ensure that you have conducted all the rituals piously before and after wearing the gemstone for good luck, health and wealth.